Paige Butcher In A Pink Bikini

By Lex April 04, 2014 @ 6:38 PM

Paige Butcher In A Pink Bikini At The Beach In Maui
Eddie Murphy’s finest work in the past twenty years, not really measurable against any other projects, might just be Paige Butcher, the hot model he takes with him everywhere in case his dick gets itchy. She’s really a pretty damn attractive something much younger than Eddie year old lady. I’d like to think she and Eddie connect on a spiritual level as well as a physical one, but since Eddie himself probably doesn’t give a shit, now I feel pretty stupid just saying it. Paige will someday soon by the stepmother to Eddie’s semi-attractive daughters by way of the woman now married to lisping Michael Strahan. Paige will tell the girls she’s not there to replace their mother and the girls won’t believe her and will likely act out. This will force Paige to do that thing Eddie has asked her about for a while at which time she will convince him to financially cut ties with his daughters. Then she’ll walk kind of funny down to their room and laugh in their bitchy faces. The hot blonde woman always wins.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet

Raymond K. Hessel 04/04/2014 19:11

Damaged Goods…

zuzivumuf 04/04/2014 21:14

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vi1pn

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Beylerbey 04/04/2014 21:46

But listen to the frat boys drool. “You’re really with a black guy? What’s it like? Can I just touch you?”

Burn every college to cinders.

jblank1074 04/04/2014 21:51

Coalburner…….pass.

Toast 04/04/2014 21:53

Nothing to see her…besides, just another nagger lover….NEXT!

Toast 04/04/2014 21:54

*here

Toast 04/04/2014 23:26

Señor Lex… How do I get a face?
    Why do you not allow an avatar?

JessBo 04/06/2014 20:24

She’s hot. Everyone that has commented above has really advertised their own prejudice and jealously. Once avatars are allowed I expect to see Toast’s pic as a Ku Klux Klan or Neo-Nazi hat.