Twas Heroin That Felled Peaches Geldof

By Lex May 01, 2014 @ 3:25 PM

Peaches Geldof was found dead in her home a few weeks ago, an otherwise perfectly healthy 20-something mom with no clues save for her strongly rumored acquaintance with drugs and a mother who died herself at 40 from heroin overdose. News reports had to call it s sad mystery and under investigation and refused to speculate on what everybody knew to be true. Somewhere between refusing to state the obvious and simply stating the completely unfounded, there’s some happy middle ground nobody in print or TV journalism seems to want to find. I’m not sure why the mainstream media are such utter pussies, but it probably is playing some factor in their demise. Oh, yes, please, I’d like a subscription for three more years to Politically Correct Pussy News. Can your Megan’s Law driver please throw that rag in the only wet spot in my driveway. Anyhow, surprise, it was heroin¬†for the mom of two little kids. Technically, they’re saying, heroin ‘played a role’ in her death. You know, like the bus played a part in your death when it hit you at 40mph. More couching. Let it go. She was an adult. She did deadly drugs. She’s dead. Report the fucking news and tell us where the best yard sales are this weekend.

Photo credit: Getty Images

Beylerbey 05/01/2014 15:44

She never had a chance with that feral whore of a mother.

Mud Nugget 05/01/2014 18:14

I would like to tap her friend in the seat

Hugh G. Rection 05/02/2014 00:43

Au contraire, Mud, I would like to punch her friend in the grill.

Hugh G. Rection 05/02/2014 00:48

Beyler, her mom died young. I’d blame the dad. Instead of running around like an asshole trying to save the world– and failing spectacularly– he should have stayed home and actually raised his daughter. Especially since he knew that her mother was an unstable junkie whore, and given genetics, she might need the extra attention.

But, he’s Sir Bob and all, so I guess he’s got that. Douche.

Mud Nugget 05/02/2014 11:14

Hugh, can we do it at the same time?

Shortshanks 05/02/2014 11:23

….and Homage to Mom…

Shortshanks 05/02/2014 11:29

an

Hugh G. Rection 05/02/2014 17:51

Sure, Mud. My donkey-punch timing is a little rusty but I’ll work on it just for you.