Robin Williams Checks Out (R.I.P.)

By Lex August 11, 2014 @ 4:16 PM

Comedians are always dying slowly on the inside. Sometimes faster on the outside. TMZ is reporting Robin Williams offed himself sometime probably last night in his home in Northern California. Asphyxiation. That’s kind of a peaceful way to silence the demons in the head.

It’s always tough when funny people turn out to be amazingly fucking troubled. It’s only true in one-hundred percent of the cases. Still, it bothers people to know clowns truly are the saddest people of all. You’ll see more joy in the soul of Islamic State terrorists than you will your average stand up comedian. Most people will be shocked by this news. People who knew Williams well will wonder how it didn’t happen sooner.

Update: the grief is now official. I hope ghosts exist and they do exact revenge on heinous fucks:

Twitter-_-KrisJenner_-My-thoughts-and-prayers-are-..

Admiral 08/11/2014 17:43

Man, that’s a shame. I guess everyone dies eventually, but usually we have a clue that it’s happening so we’re not surprised. The suddenness of it is shocking.

The next shocking death: I have my bet on Jim Carrey. I truly hope I don’t win that bet.

Earclops3 08/11/2014 17:58

Shut the fuck up, Lex. This is yet another reason why this site was far better with the previous writer. He knew how and when to be funny. Why don’t you call up Jason Biggs and the two of you can giggle yourselves to sleep. Raise the bar.

Pimp 08/12/2014 08:52

Probably the only funny thing he ever did.

BloodyTomFlint 08/12/2014 08:53

You’re right, funny people tend to be the most depressed. I guess you writers here won’t be offing yourselves any time soon.

LEE 08/12/2014 11:34

OK Pimp. We get it, u suck.

Pimp 08/12/2014 22:26

I’m sorry, did I hurt your feelings LEE? Pussy.