ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Greene Condo Fire Case Cracked

October 27, 2014 | celebrity | matt-ralston | 0 Comments

After Ashley Greene’s condo burned down last year someone found a crack pipe in it, according to her building manager Adrian Mayorga. Apart from spreading sensationalized rumors about her, Mayorga is suing Greene for respiratory damage he incurred while huffing smoke from the flames. He is also insinuating Greene and the other two people in the place being fucked up could have led to the fire, since after they evacuated they looked:

“Disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something.”

Usually a raging fire that destroys an entire condo in the middle of the night can lead you to appear disoriented, whether you are planning to attend church in the morning or rack lines with Charlie Sheen. Mayorga’s money grab may or may not succeed. It’s not illegal to own a glass pipe if you use it for non-crack purposes like just pretending to be a crack pipe smoker for Halloween. Greene will no doubt have to pay out some money, but that’s part of the deal when you have deep pockets and you let a candle catch your curtains on fire like a fucking nitwit. This isn’t a homestead in late nineteenth century Dakota territories, its a condo in LA. Dim the lights, Twilight moron.

Photo Credit: Instagram

Tags: ashley greene



Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on wwtdd.com unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.

Advertisement


Related Post

Advertisement


Advertisement