naked jwoww pictures are for sale

By brendon January 26, 2010 @ 5:51 PM

jwoww

Jenni Farley, who you may but probably don’t know by her nickname “JWoww” on the MTV show ‘Jersey Shore’, has become famous for her fantastically huge implants and tops that barely cover them. Now comes news that naked pictures of her are for sale, as was implied by every single noun in that first sentence.

There are at least three photos of Jwoww … In one photo, she is facing the camera, topless. It’s shot from the waist up and will certainly not disappoint her male fans.
A second photo shows Jwoww slightly turned, but with her back mainly toward the camera. She is wearing a skimpy wrap around her waist but that does not obscure the rear view! She’s also wearing boots.
The third photo is a full length topless frontal shot, where Jwoww is again wearing a small wrap around her waist and boots.

This girl is a genius. When are girls who want to be famous gonna accept the fact that the best way to do that is to leak naked pictures of yourself. By emailing them to me for example. That’s what Audrina Patridge did, and now look at her. She was nobody before Tyler published her naked pictures, now she’s rich as a king and engaged to George Clooney.

(She’s not engaged to George Clooney? How do you know? What are you, a detective? Are you positive? Maybe it’s a secret. That goddamn gif took me forever to make, btw.)

1. BigBadDouche 01/26/2010 17:52

First.

2. Gildorg 01/26/2010 17:55

jwoww? Why do I suddenly feel dumber for even knowing that…?

However, she does have nice boobs…

3. BigBadDouche 01/26/2010 17:55

I would take a chain and put a titty clamp on each end, clamp her nipples and pull until her nips were pencil erasers. Then I’d bite them off and laugh hysterically while she screamed.

4. whatizdat 01/26/2010 17:57

Shaved or trimmed?

5. BigBadDouche 01/26/2010 17:59

I think that makes me a misogynist with fabulous drag.

6. pepper 01/26/2010 18:00

Make it stop!!

7. pepper 01/26/2010 18:02

Who the fuck cares about nude pictures,,,,there are billions of them all over the internet…. SKANK!

8. DB's Treasure 01/26/2010 18:08

I’ll take a gander at the photos if she’s getting penetrated. Preferably in both holes.

9. Watt 01/26/2010 18:12

Everyone on jersey shore should be punched in the face.

Everyone who watches it too.

Now the audrina post was epic. Back to fappin

10. DB's Treasure 01/26/2010 18:15

I’d gonna pull a pastey ribbon while driving after work.

11. DB's Treasure 01/26/2010 18:16

*I’m

12. dirtysanchez 01/26/2010 18:16

COME AT ME BRO!! COME AT ME!!!

ps- I still have not, and will not, watch that stupid piece of trash show 8-)

13. Watt 01/26/2010 18:17

“a Philadelphia man was killed today in rush hour traffic. Authorities say he was masturbating while driving to pictures loaded on his cell phone.”

14. pepper 01/26/2010 18:20

he died fielding good..

15. DB's Treasure 01/26/2010 18:23

“A Philadelphia native has been fatally wounded today in a auto accident. PPD have said this man [shows picture of me] was masturbating behind the wheel of his car when the even occured. The statement released goes into greater detail that is not suitable for FOX 29 News.”

16. pepper 01/26/2010 18:24

event=event?

17. pepper 01/26/2010 18:25

lol
    even = event?
    too much wine

18. SuperB 01/26/2010 18:35

I think you will be fine If you can get head on the 76, a little tugging will be okay

19. DB's Treasure 01/26/2010 18:40

I’ve got this white under shirt in the back that I’ve got caked in man wax.

20. Young Moolah 01/26/2010 18:50