Thursday headlines, with Michelle Hunziker in a bikini

By brendon June 02, 2011 @ 7:34 PM

michelle_hunziker_bikini_varigotti_italy

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER – had lunch with his son Patrick today, and things seem to go fine. Which sucks because wouldn’t it be badass if he went all apeshit with some kind of Oedipus complex. The Kennedys are all nuts so I figure there’s still time. (popeater)

KIM KARDASHIAN – is now engaged of course, but was the proposal filmed as footage for her reality show? Oh gosh, I wonder what the answer is. (people)

JANE LYNCH – will host the Emmys this year, a very prestigious honor only trusted to those who have proven they can read a teleprompter. (la times)

MICHELLE HUNZIKER – has been lounging around at the beach in Varigotti, Italy, for about a week now. Because she’s a model. What the hell did you think she was gonna do, go around solving crimes? (splash news)

1. i hate you 06/02/2011 19:54

i am currently sexually frustrated like gilbert godfrey. maybe that is why he has that stupid look on his face.

2. Admiral 06/02/2011 20:17

Yes, I would like to run my finger down the crack of that ass, thankyouverymuch.

3. Mr. Nutt 06/02/2011 20:31

Oh, there is my ironing board. No, wait, it’s Hunziker’s ass. Never mind.

4. Nighthawk 06/02/2011 21:12

Her ass is hot…if you dig 12yr old boys.

5. Gildorg 06/02/2011 23:25

Gee,

There was some activity around here today!

So what if she has a skinny ass, it is still on a legally-aged female and still perfectly F…able!

6. MrAdams 06/03/2011 00:07

Don’t taze my junk, bro!

7. trent.steel 06/03/2011 08:03

I’d still tag her to say that I did another model but that ass is pretty glum looking.

8. Shitcock 06/03/2011 08:51

Screw you all, that ass is begging for a ramrod strike on a grand scale. Even if it was on a 12-year old boy…

Also, it’s Gilbert GOTTFRIED, i hate you. Just sayin.

9. uknowwhere2findme 06/03/2011 09:46

I must like 12 year old boys…that is one nice ass!!!!

10. Mr. Nutt 06/03/2011 10:31

Pepper, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you all this time! You like 12 year old Asian boys. Smooth and hairless.

11. Observer 06/07/2011 20:04

Pepper @9:46…..you say “I must like”…..

….I say you “choose” to like…..

12. Observer 06/07/2011 20:05

Personally……I’m not one for ass-fucking…..

…BUT[T] …..I would wipe my dick off between those luscious cheeks…