Selena Gomez is in a bikini, Justin Bieber not impressed

By brendon December 08, 2011 @ 1:30 AM

selena_gomez_bikini_mexico_justin_bieber

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had a playdate in Los Cabos, Mexico, on Wednesday, with Selena hanging out in a sexy bikini, and Justin occasionally remembering that he’s supposed to be straight. She even stretched across him a few times, maybe trying to tease him, but it didn’t work because the only thing Justin Bieber wants from Selena Gomez is her lashes.

So they mostly sat there and texted. He took a few pictures of her, then they texted some more. Probably so he could send the pictures and gossip with the guy who does his hair. “C. hoop earings. R we at the country music awards?” Those two are such bitches!

(image source = bauer griffin)

redneckwordsofwisdom 12/08/2011 01:57

I’m not saying this in a derogatory way or anything, just factual. He’s gay right?

The Narrator 12/08/2011 02:31

I bet the roles are reversed in bed. Biebs on top in a bikini, Selena on the bottom, topless.

Clooney 12/08/2011 03:13

That Canadian is wearing jean shorts. That’s the best thing I’ve seen all day.

Mr. Nutt 12/08/2011 09:10

So, this is how we are going to start out the day? I thought Bieber only appealed to young girls? Bieber must go but Gomez can stay.

SomeoneluvsU 12/08/2011 09:51

Are Selena’s parents ok with her being a lesbian?

Mr. Nutt 12/08/2011 10:07

I’m OK with being a lesbian.

morguefilla1 12/08/2011 10:19

I would like to walk up and plunged the pole end of a beach umbrella straight through the middle of Justin biebers paper mache chest and then lay on top of him while reading a Tom Clancy novel and casually sipping a pina colada. Where the fuck’s a tsunami when you need one. http://www.hollywoodpinata.com

uknowwhere2findme 12/08/2011 10:24

I’ll stuff my meat into that Bieber……I’m not proud

MrAdams 12/08/2011 11:18

That little Bieber got his own jet airplane. That little Bieber is a millionaire.

Mr. Poop 12/08/2011 11:19

I’d like to eat creamed corn out of her oyster ditch.

SomeoneluvsU 12/08/2011 11:47

She’s part Mexican and part Italian ….
    In 5 years she’s going to have more facial hair than the Bieb’s.

We know they both Brazilian wax now.

i hate you 12/08/2011 11:59

i can’t tell which one looks more like a child…..or a young girl.

BA732 12/08/2011 17:36

well these pics would impress anybody…. http://www.brilliantarrogance.com/

Cela442 12/09/2011 12:42

They both have the build and ass of a 15 year old anorexic gay boy, who is whoms’ beard again..?

SearchCelebrityHD.com 12/16/2011 12:06

I agree with “The Narrator”!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________

stage3performance 02/06/2012 20:43

These pictures were obviously taken consecutively within about 30sec of each other. I love how people are so jealous of public figures that they try and make nothing into something big. Hell I’m jealous of him and I hate his music. He’s got the girl, he sells out shows and makes millions! I’m just as talented and I bust my ass off for $12 an hour! :o