Kate Upton is a good dancer

By brendon May 01, 2012 @ 7:32 PM

kate_upton_dancing

19-year-old supermodel Kate Upton is the star of a new photo shoot and youtube video with weirdo pervert photographer Terry Richardson, which would normally annoy me because all that jackass does is have girls stand in front of a wall and it ends up looking like something you’d attach to a ransom note, but Kate Upton is dancing. In a bikini. And as you can see, Kate Upton might be the finest dancer of our generation.

Mr. Nutt 05/01/2012 19:44

*Walks in, sees Kate Upton* Nothing for me to do here. See you guys later.

lethargic 05/01/2012 19:53

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube’s policy on nudity or sexual content.

WTF????

The Mildly Tanned Knight 05/01/2012 20:05

I cannot begin to describe how much I loathe YouTube.

It’s become nothing but a place for crap you don’t want to see, crap that’s been removed because of companies screwing the consumer, and political flame wars where people on every side of every issue talk about shit they don’t know using videos that are edited (or were nothing but opinion in the first place) to match their moronic opinions.

Fuck YouTube! It’s time for something better.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/01/2012 20:08

pervert huh? b is also a pervert. i am a pervert. you likely reading this are also a pervert of some sort.

fuck off and let us be!

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/01/2012 20:11

this is annoying….

Gildorg 05/01/2012 20:40

Wow… Considering I just sobered up long enough to decide what crap I was going to view (Considering the links provided… “No offense but they are not Mr. Nutt’s per-approved links… ”

I just have to say, that despite my deep respect for Harley… I would totally bang Upton in her ass so hard, she would find it uncomfortable to sit down for a couple of weeks…

JUST SAYING!

Observer 05/01/2012 20:45

Why is Richardson a pervert………??…….because he takes his dick out and makes his models suck it before he makes them famous…..??

I would have done the same if I could have afforded a Canon A-1 SLR back in the day………

Observer 05/01/2012 20:47

In that video ….she looks like she has the kind of moves that could possibly make me cum……….

Observer 05/01/2012 20:57

I’m imagining her doing that little dance as she clenches the knob of my cock inside her tight agile pussy……

Gildorg 05/02/2012 00:11

I like your thinking Obs!

I sobered up long enough to at least make that comment.

harleydavidson 05/02/2012 06:27

fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

i think my dick just had a heart attack. its flat out wrong that i cant get what i want but two bit whores like that cunt on the next post up can.

Kate Upton has to be from outer space or a cyborg or something. There is no fucking way a creature that sexy and drop dead gorgeous can be human. she could command me to do anything she wished. any fucking thing.

Mr. Nutt 05/02/2012 06:42

She is hot as long as she doesn’t talk.

Hammer 05/02/2012 09:16

She knows not to talk with her mouth full.

Of Hammer! Zing!

Mac-Daddy 05/02/2012 11:14

OH MY FUCKING GAWDDDD – God Damn She is GORGEOUS!!!!

richie 05/02/2012 13:42

what a pisser/cornball she is too.

mattyj2001 05/03/2012 04:00

So hard to jerk off with neck-hole cancer guy right there.

xtaizi770 05/11/2012 01:57

xtaizi770 05/16/2012 05:22

vbhgsht 05/18/2012 00:03

According to the survey, France has about 2.6 million millionaires,that is most in European countries .After the Outlander win the presidential election , Maybe the rich will fear the outbreak of the exodus. In fact, many multinational corporations before the election, one after another continued to headquarters out of Paris, the transfer tax rate is relatively low, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, even the United Kingdom. ” Well-known French brand Louis Vuitton Handbags On Sale boutique group LVMH , also reported to consider To the headquarters moved to London from Paris, it is necessary to avoid heavy taxes, and increased high tax rates make LV headquarters in Paris, it is difficult to find the Senior Management .