Coco’s Boobs Won’t Kill You

By Lex March 20, 2013 @ 1:38 PM

Ice-T won’t cap your ass anymore for looking at his woman. He now mostly just charges your two-bucks and asks you to tell five friends about the deal. You might call this sad, I call it convenient. Now you can check out Coco’s big tubes from her Vegas birthday party without fear of it being the last sight you’ll ever see in this lifetime. Not that that would be so awful. But my final eyesight plan still remains for a majestic view over the Grand Canyon or a peekaboo of Kate Upton’s puckered butthole, or something truly awe-inspiring like that.

Photo credit: FameFlynet

MacDaddy 03/20/2013 13:53

I demand you apologize for disrespecting my sweet Kate Upton!

No one will be privy to her glorious holes but me!

I also demand you take grammar lessons!

RangerLG 03/20/2013 13:56

Wow. I just can’t bring myself to care today. It’s like I’ve mailed it in for the week.

I Blogged Your Mom 03/20/2013 14:35

What the fuck does any of this even mean? Jesus fucking christ, you write like a six-year-old child. You continue to demonstrate your complete lack of control over the English language. You continue to begin sentences with conjunctions.

That’s not the worst part. The worst part is what in the hell is this post about? What are you talking about when you say “[n]ow you can check out Coco’s big tubes from her Vegas birthday party without fear of it being the last sight you’ll ever see in this lifetime”? Where can I do this? Did you include a fucking link? Are you referring to the stupid pictures you put up?

Come on guys, fuckin’ A. Get some fucking editors in there. God damnit, Lex, I want to meet you just to slap the fucking ignorance right out of your head.

f1rd720 03/20/2013 15:26

Her boobs won’t kill you but her personality will.

Pottz 03/20/2013 16:11

It’s like the writers haven’t been paying any fucking attention to what’s really going on. Hey Lex, what about the beef between Ice T and the other dude accused of fucking Coco?

Yeah, It seems I know more about celebrity bullshit than you do.

You fucking hacks.

woody 03/20/2013 20:07

Thanks I BLOGGED YOUR MOM. That shit is funnier than anything on this stupid site.

sgraf_x 03/20/2013 20:30

That bitch does nothing for me…so old and fake.