Kate Moss Is Still Alive

By Lex April 02, 2014 @ 3:09 PM

Kate Moss In A Green Bikini On A Balcony In Rio de Janeiro
Kate Moss seems to be on an important phone call. It could be with the devil reminding her that she didn’t make millions off being a flabby bodied okay looking woman without his help. Or it could be her daughter phoning to remind Kate that she left her at a bar in Havana three nights earlier and now she’s legitimately frightened. Kate is currently on her 35th cover of Vogue magazine, which leaves Kim Kardashian just 34 covers short of tying her mark. In fact, Kate was named a contributing editor to Vogue last fall and will be submitting tips to the fashion bible readers on such things as how to slenderize using Camel unfiltered, tips for girls considering losing their virginity by the fourth grade, and fabulous dresses for under $5,000. I’m not sure if Vogue was ever any good, but I’m going to go ahead and declare that it’s gone to hell.

Photo Credit: Splash

ShelbyScullymin 04/02/2014 15:38

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Mud Nugget 04/02/2014 16:03

She doesn’t look bad for someone who smokes a ton of cigarettes and never exercises.

Hugh G. Rection 04/02/2014 22:21

That banner pic is just epically unflattering. Saggy ass, gunt, terrible posture. Give that papparazzi a raise.

zuzivumuf 04/03/2014 11:36

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is http://ow.ly/vjJmK

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift
    cards for $48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Shastar 04/03/2014 11:45

I’d still stuff it in her pooper.