According to the final inquest into the death of Peaches Geldof, the ridiculously polite British investigators determined that Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose. Part of this finding was related to the heroin needle found in her lifeless hand, the heroin in the tin next to her bed, the heroin found stashed in every room of the house, the needles and burn spoons motif of the country home, her history of heroin addiction, and the giant sign over her front door which read, You’ll Take Away My Heroin When You Pry It From My Cold Dead Hands. Police also noted that Peaches kept heroin in a candy box on the nightstand, a practice highly recommended by pediatricians for the heroin addict with young children in the home.
You may recall that at the time of her death nobody in the proper press was willing to suggest that Peaches Geldof deceased herself with the needle. All that don’t rush to judgement nonsense that people who don’t like to think unpleasant thoughts like to chant. Perhaps she died of a fallen chandelier or fell bravely during an Afghani mission in the night and found her way home to Britain by morn. Nope. It turns out most heroin addicts die from heroin. I prefer to rush to judgement. Then I get there first.