afternoon headlines

By brendon July 21, 2010 @ 6:55 PM

Jude Law, Sienna Miller

MEL GIBSON – claims his girlfriend tried to extort money from him in return for the tapes she made, and now she’s being investigated. The tapes likely won’t be admissible in any legal action against Mel, but the press he’s received has already ruined him professionally. “Well what did you expect from the Jew run media,” Gibson probably said. (la times)

LINDSAY LOHAN – cried a little when her lawyer came to visit yesterday. “She’s trying to make the necessary adjustments to an extremely stressful and difficult situation. There were some tears.” Girls often describe sex with me that same way. Because my dong is so huge, you see. (people)

OKSANA GRIGORIEVA – can prove that Mel Gibson hit their daughter because she has a picture showing the baby looking perfectly normal, except for an “abrasion” on her chin that you can only see because the camera is practically mushed against the babies face. Oksana says, “Mel punched her and hit their child.” With, I don’t even know, a straw, I guess. (radar)

JUDE LAW AND SIENNA MILLER – are still on vacation with three of Jude’s kids in Otranto, Apulia, Italy, and at least this time he has a beer in his hands. Last time he looked so girly he might as well have been kissing his Justin Bieber poster. (inf daily)

Dee Dee Emm 07/21/2010 18:57

Mel, and lohan, AND oksana in the same post. Thanks.

rokan 07/21/2010 18:59

There’s a snake in my boot!

duckbutter 07/21/2010 19:01

There’s a snake in Dee’s ass

duckbutter 07/21/2010 19:01

sorry dirts ass

minimosh 07/21/2010 19:04

Jude’s not looking so good these days. It’s a shame really. He was hot in Enemy at the Gates….

Dee Dee Emm 07/21/2010 19:05

isnt sieena miller the homewrecker that was fucking balthazar gettey while he was married? This bitch does absolutely nothing for me at all.

rokan 07/21/2010 19:06

What’s up cluck-fluffer? Long time no see.

Mini, I’m bored. Describe your bra and panties to me.

Lightdragon2 07/21/2010 19:06

saw today’s and yesterday’s headlines.

boring. BTW i heard about the Mel’s claims that Oksanna was extorting him for money about two days ago on TV!!!! which even gets things slower than this place. a new low has landed. the day I would hear from the TV first then internet.

AncoBluzea 07/21/2010 19:07

i will pay you to change your avatar dee dee

Dee Dee Emm 07/21/2010 19:07

did you know that http://www.celebritiesinbikini‘s (dot) com routes you to wwtdd.com???

minimosh 07/21/2010 19:08

It must be the receding hairline that turns me off.

Lightdragon2 07/21/2010 19:10

oh about half of the main actresses sucked off , fucked and/or wrecked a marriage or two.

Sienna is no different. boring. the only thing interesting is if they do a sex tape.

Dee Dee Emm 07/21/2010 19:10

anyone of you know how to patch stucco?

minimosh 07/21/2010 19:12

I don’t, DDM, but I’m sure someone in my family does.

Lightdragon2 07/21/2010 19:13

why do i have this feeling minimosh is dating a guy who is bald as Lex Luthor.

MrAdams 07/21/2010 19:13

In one of those pictures, you can barely see the top of Sean Penn’s head as he felates Jude Law.

duckbutter 07/21/2010 19:14

god damn that bible pushing man

minimosh 07/21/2010 19:15

I have no problem with bald men. Receding hairlines are another story. And my BF is only 23. He has a full head of hair.

Lightdragon2 07/21/2010 19:17

didn’t Mr.Adams play in the original “The Wicker Man” movie. the one with Chrisopher Lee.

BALLSY 07/21/2010 19:17

mini- is your beaver Bald?