Kanye West is not dating Kate Upton

By brendon May 18, 2011 @ 2:27 PM

kate_upton_white_bikini_lingerie_beach_bunny_bridal_bikini_collection_2011

Over the weekend, Kanye West was spotted on his hotel balcony in Cannes kissing an unknown blond girl (pics here and here). I mean, I’m sure he knows who she was, but no one else did.

So yesterday, the Sun decided to say the girl was 18-year-old Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton (seen here in Beach Bunny’s 2011 bridal bikini collection. Because bridal bikinis are apparently a thing that exists now). Luckily, Kate went on her twitter not once but twice to clear things up.

“Hey I said I wasnt in Cannes come on that girl doesn’t even look like me… I’m not with kanye.”

I just realized I wrote “luckily” before explaining that Kate wasn’t kissing a black guy. But don’t worry, I only phrased it that way because I’m astoundingly racist.

(image source = beach bunny swimwear and bauer griffin)

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 14:31

FUCKING FIST!!!!!

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 14:32

I want to fill her belly button with my nutt butter.

SCUM 05/18/2011 14:37

Filthy nagger lover.

Porchmonkey4life 05/18/2011 14:39

Fucking Mudshark! Her father must be proud!!

One Puppet To Rule Them All 05/18/2011 14:41

mudsharks should NOT be celebrated. It’s become clear that her “people” have purchased a few posts on this site…. From nobody to crowd favorites in 30 seconds flat..

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 14:46

Guys, she denied TWICE that that was her with the retard.

uknowwhere2findme 05/18/2011 14:50

Who cares if she likes dark meat….look at that ass!
    I’ll sit under the sun ..or …just use black shoe polish to get in her ass…

mikey the retard 05/18/2011 14:58

i want to tuch her pener

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 15:27

Oh. In that case scum, I am with you 100%. Some women will do anything or anyone for money. They are called something……….Oh yea, WHORES!

i hate you 05/18/2011 15:30

kate doesn’t look that idiot loving whore at all. she is far sexier and knows it.

doesn’t bother kanye, bc is looking at her like she is chicken and waffles covered in syrup and gravy at 4am.

i hate you 05/18/2011 15:34

how the fuck is that douche bag cruisin’ in a maybach. i hate this world. fuckin’ kanye. i gon’ah kick’ah nigg’ah in da’h nuts if i ev’ah seee that mutha fuckah

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 15:39

Hate, relax buddy. Nothing worse than to have it all and then lose it. Give it some time. History says there is a good chance he will be broke or shot soon.

hostdude99 05/18/2011 15:45

Umm, I think I am really closeted, but can someone explain the, um, mechanics of having sex with a car. What exactly do you do?

Beppo 05/18/2011 15:50

The little slut looks like she would benefit from an afternoon with a buggy whip and a handful of horse chestnuts shove up her rectum

SCUM 05/18/2011 15:50

This is how you do it host… http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/12/500x_the_tailpipe_guy.jpg….That was how Joust was conceived.

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 15:53

Didn’t work Hate. Speaking of Joust, where is our resident soul stripper. I haven’t been demeaned since this morning and I am in need of a fix.

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 15:59

Beppo, do you put the whole fist up there and then let go of the nuts or do they go in one at a time? Your answer will really help since my GF and I have been arguing over which way for a while now.

Mr. Nutt 05/18/2011 16:03

Scum, that was funny! He posed for that! He wasn’t caught, he posed! This guy walks our streets! Set your car alarms! From now on every time I hear a car alarm go off, that image is in my head.