Tuesday headlines, with Fred Flintstone and Ciara

By brendon May 17, 2011 @ 6:52 PM

ciara_bikini_miami_beach_amare_stoudemire_may_14_2011

SETH MACFARLANE – will reboot ‘the Flintstones’ as a new series for Fox, to premiere in 2013. So now he can steal characters right out in the open (Stewie is nothing but Jimmy Corrigan). When asked for a comment, MacFarlane went and stood behind Matt Groening and then repeated what he said. (deadline)

TOM SIZEMORE – did not kill Megan Wren, the woman who has been missing for 6 weeks, and she was finally found in a house near downtown LA. Oh fuck, now Tom knows where she is. Run Megan, run! (la times)

NIKITA – is one of the best shows on television, and today it finally got renewed for a second season. It was always assumed it would be, but the CW took until today to make it official because that network has no idea what the fuck it’s doing. (ew)

MARIA SHRIVER – has broken her silence (but not on twitter like her kids Patrick and Katherine), saying, “This is a painful and heartbreaking time.” Does she mean about ‘Nikita’? No Maria, it’s fine, it’s been renewed, all is well! (thr)

CIARA – looked fantastic as always in a bikini on Miami beach this weekend, and blah blah blah tits. (fame)

1. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 19:24

FIST!!!!!

2. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 19:25

I don’t have any salad tongs, how about two spade shovels and a propane torch?

3. Dr Poop 05/17/2011 19:44

That’ll do, Nutt. That’ll do.

4. Rimbaud 05/17/2011 19:46

Does this guy just repeat whatever Trey Parker & Matt Stone say?

5. Observer 05/17/2011 20:58

Mr. Nutt….!!!!

Freakin’ AWESOME……..congrats on the “Fist”…

6. rokan 05/17/2011 21:41

He’s really come along way in the world, hasn’t he, Obs?

7. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 22:14

Thank you, thank you.

Check this out if you wish.

If you voted for Obama in ’08 to prove you’re not a racist, vote for someone else in ’12 to prove you’re not an idiot.

8. rokan 05/17/2011 22:20

So what your saying essentially here Nutt, is that the Jew is using the black man as muscle against the white man, right?

Have you got any proof to back that up?

9. mikey the retard 05/17/2011 22:22

gram says that all teh monkees own the gass and they can skrew us if they feel lik it

10. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 22:31

Here is a list of cancelled TV shows. They are all white with one token black person in them. How dumb do they think we are?

Rokan, all I know is that there is a double standard that is so blatant it’s sickening.

11. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 22:33

You have new emails by the way.

12. mikey the retard 05/17/2011 22:34

and chinese peeple know karate

13. MrAdams 05/17/2011 22:43

I just had an argument with my girl. She thinks I am unstable and dangerous. Naturally, I disagreed. I will show her! I just sawed off my ear and I’m boxing it up to send to her (she went to her mother’s).

Anybody know if FedEx or DHL or UPS has the best deal on next day deliveries?

14. mikey the retard 05/17/2011 22:49

duz she let you tuch her pener?

15. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 23:01

DHL is no longer in business. Try USPS. If it fits, it ships.

16. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 23:04

Uh, Adams. Forgive my ignorance but what is your point with the ear? Don’t get me wrong, what ever it is you made it thats for sure!

17. Dr Poop 05/17/2011 23:13

Adams,

Put on that paper gown and lay down on the table while I go get my black bag.

18. MrAdams 05/17/2011 23:40

Sorry, I’m a little hard of hearing just now. DHL is out of business? I’d hate to rely on the US Postal Service. Present company not included, but they take forever! The whole point of the matter loses its significance if she thinks I mailed her a dead snail.

19. Mr. Nutt 05/17/2011 23:52

Well then, go with FedEx or UPS. They are the same price. Something about having to be competitive with each other for business. Maybe try a local delivery service. How about a singing telegram. Nothing says “what do you think of this” like a cut off ear and a catchy tune.

20. Gildorg 05/17/2011 23:57

Wow,

Severed body-parts here on the Night-Shift!

Finally Home and got the next several days off… Though the one fairly cool boss did at least ask me which day I would prefer not be called in on…

So I might at least get one off before they call me back! I am not really complaining as I have stated before… I am a money-whore and will take the hours… That being said; I appreciate the break.

Gotta make a Liquor Store run for needed supplies tomorrow, but tonight… I believe I have enough to make last! First after-work drink…COMING UP!!!

Cheers Brothers!