Brandi Glanville is still > LeAnn Rimes

By brendon June 27, 2011 @ 1:54 PM

brandi_glanville_bikini_hawaii

LeAnn Rimes has spent about two years stalking Brandi Glanville and stealing her life, so the new bikini pictures of Brandi in Hawaii with the rest of the cast of ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ should set off an exciting new round of madness. Because they still look better than the bikini pics LeAnn posted on her twitter last week, despite the fact that Brandi is 10 years older and had two kids.

They’re both skinny, but LeAnn looks anorexic, her skin is all leathery, and I bet her vagina is real dry and coarse like a cats tongue. Advantage: Brandi.

(image source = flynet)

i hate you 06/27/2011 13:58

they look the same to me. i bet the doc couldn’t tell the difference if he had them in stirrups.

Shitcock 06/27/2011 14:16

She kinda looks like she’s got an extra chromosome in some pics, but dat ass ain’t bad considering her age and having had kids.

My rating: 2 fingers up the ass out of 5.

Mr. Pickles 06/27/2011 14:21

Gettting two fingers up that ass will require relaxation techniques and plenty of astroglide. I am an expert in both of these areas. Pretty convenient, I know!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Death to Finkle! 06/27/2011 14:27

What do you call LeAnn Rimes with a dime on her head?

Gildorg 06/27/2011 14:40

I’ll bet she would be okay with the Anal…

The older ones are worried about losing their looks, so they are usually willing to do more…

rokan 06/27/2011 14:41

Is it LeAnn Dimes?

Dr Poop 06/27/2011 14:46

I would say that the paddle marks indicate a level of bondage in her love-making.

I would imagine that her clitoris is bruised too.

Gildorg 06/27/2011 14:50

Here is a chick with some of the best Boobies in the Business!

Horrah for Boobies!

i hate you 06/27/2011 14:51

doctor. could you explain the potential chances of survival in this image? to me it looks very grim, but would appreciate your insight.

Dr Poop 06/27/2011 15:16

First off hate,
    Let me again caution all of you about the dangers of inserting objects into your rectums. I would think you would be more sensible, but this group seems to need contact reinforcement.
    Second, if you do decide this is something you want to try, make sure you have a trusted partner, and a “safe-word,” such as, “tree-trunk.”
    Third, start off small. perhaps a clean carrot or radish, then work up to larger things like a bowling pin, or Kosher hot-dog.

I’m pretty sure this fella will be just fine.