guess who Jennifer Aniston is talking about

By brendon July 07, 2011 @ 3:42 PM

jennifer_aniston_horrible_bosses_premiere_0

It seems like just yesterday that Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston, and that’s because she won’t shut the fuck up about it. In reality it was 7 years ago.

And now, celebuzz says “she recently opened up about her infamous divorce during her Inside the Actor’s Studio appearance.” Ohh, did she really? I bet they had to torture her to make her talk about that!

When asked about ‘The Break Up’, her hit 2006 romantic comedy, Jennifer admits the film helped her overcome the devastating end of her five-year marriage to Pitt.
“It was a beautiful human story about a couple breaking up…You know, I was slightly familiar on the topic and the issue. I honestly felt like, what a great way to sort of exorcise some of that.”
…she insisted her personal heartache made the role “easier” to do. “I was like, ‘Why not?’ Turn the page, let’s move on,” she recalled.

And so she did! Unfortunately, the next page also said to talk about Brad Pitt. And do interviews about Brad Pitt, and cry on movie sets about Brad Pitt, and admit you keep Brad Pitts voice on your phone. All these pages can be found in a book called, ‘Angelina Jolie Is A Whore And I Hate Her And I Want My Brad Back And I Swear Brad I’ll Do Anything I Just Want You Back Please Please Take Me Back’.

1. Mr. Pickles 07/07/2011 15:57

I am so confused. I need a drink or to DP something. Watch my schtick!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. Death to Finkle! 07/07/2011 16:01

Coworkers are officially staring at me for laughing at the “crawling the carpet” reference on the last post.

3. i hate you 07/07/2011 16:10

i am with katie holmes belly button on this one.

4. rokan 07/07/2011 16:16

Puppet,

You never answered my question on toner cartridge compatibility from yesterday.

Can I use a toner cartridge from a Toshiba EX-750 Work Center in my Xerox 7500?

Chop-chop, fuck-knob!!!

And go fix me a fucking drink while you’re at it!

5. Death to Finkle! 07/07/2011 16:17

Looser.

6. SexyRicardSimmons 07/07/2011 16:19

The break up sucked just like this website and minorities.

7. i hate you 07/07/2011 16:25

isn’t whitey a minority now?

8. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 16:48

Not quite yet Hate but getting close.

9. Mr. Nutt 07/07/2011 16:50

This is what we get for letting women out of the house. If she was home cooking and cleaning Brad would have stayed.

10. mikey the retard 07/07/2011 16:55

I like turtles

11. i hate you 07/07/2011 16:58

mikey . . . have you ever seen a turtle’s penis?

new up

12. sis2catbat 07/07/2011 17:51

Hey, Brandon. You know what’s more tiring than Jennifer Aniston talking about Brad Pitt? You talking about Jennifer Aniston talking about Brad Pitt. Leave it the fuck alone already! Fuck! You’re more obsessed than a fucking school girl.

I supposed Jennifer is supposed to pretend the marriage never happened? Guess what? It’s going to come up from time to time. Stop being such a hater and get on with your life already.

13. mercury 07/07/2011 20:34

I still wouldn’t object to tit fucking Aniston (if she’s not busy or anything)

14. MongroJacksonII 07/08/2011 09:37

Agree with B for once… Shut up Aniston, you’re rich, somewhat pretty and can get another guy. Get the fuck over it already.

15. Observer 07/11/2011 16:00

My dick talks about Jenn Aniston…..whenever he gets a peek at her….