I Heart Lily Allen, part 30

By brendon May 04, 2012 @ 12:23 PM

lily_allen_the_box_london

Some people will no doubt get all sanctimonious today and criticize Lily Allen for going to The Box in London last night and then stumbling out at 4am, presumably drunk, but here’s an interesting counterpoint; fuck those people. Lily Allen is awesome. I love Lily Allen. I love ‘the Fear‘, I love that she would do a cover of something as goofy as ‘Womanizer‘, I love that she runs around topless, I love that she does anal, I love that she’s been calling Madonna irrelevant for at least 6 years, and I love that she was one of the only ones to tell Perez Hilton to fuck off back when most famous people were scared of that Frankenstein-headed jackass.

And who knows, maybe she didn’t get drunk. Maybe she was drugged. Maybe someone shot her with one of those darts like in movies. Were you at the Box last at 4am? Well then you don’t really know what happened, now do you!

(image source = fame/flynet)

1. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/04/2012 12:28

I love Ms Allen too.

I love love this blog, kitties and titties. This one is for you ginger lovers and rokey.

2. harleydavidson 05/04/2012 12:28

who is her friend? shes worthy of an ass fucking!

i wouldnt mind throwing cold cuts at her ass while she bends over either

3. harleydavidson 05/04/2012 12:30

firecrotch!

4. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/04/2012 12:33

I think she is a total package.

5. Mr. Nutt 05/04/2012 12:38

Is she headed to Dennys?

6. Observer 05/04/2012 12:52

If we’re doing “maybes”….then maybe the chick helping Lily chewed Lily’s box until the sun came up…….or the pubes grew out……

7. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/04/2012 12:56

***it should be noted, I think the firecrotch is the total package.

8. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/04/2012 13:23

It just dawned on me.

girls are dumb.

Profound, I know.

9. Pugiron 05/04/2012 14:47

Too bad her music sucks on a Katy Perry/Justin bieber level,

10. HerreraShana 05/04/2012 15:36

just as Jason replied I’m blown away that a person can get paid $9505 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this site link makecash16. çom

11. mostundudelike 05/06/2012 15:28

And she wears her third nipple as a badge of honor. Ms. Allen deserves all the kudos in the world. Tri-nips everywhere! Come out of that closet!

12. SomeoneluvsU 05/08/2012 09:52