what ex-boyfriend is Taylor Swift attacking now?

By brendon August 14, 2012 @ 4:37 PM

taylor_swift_swimsuit_boyfriend_conor_kennedy_kennedy_compound_hyannis_massachusetts

Taylor Swifts next album will be out in October and the first single, which was released today (hear it here), is called ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’.

Naturally, it’s about a real ex-boyfriend who was a total jerk and played nothing but mind games with poor sweet Taylor, because yes, that totally happened once again. Just like it did in the songs she wrote about John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhall and Joe Jonas among others, or the one she wrote about Kanye West interrupting her.

Here are some of the lyrics. Keep in mind that Taylor Swift is 22 years old.

I’m really gonna miss you picking fights
And me, falling for a screaming that I’m right
And you, will hide away and find your piece of mind with some indie record that’s much cooler than mine

I used to think, that we, were forever ever ever
And I used to say never say never
Huh, he calls me up and he’s like, I still love you
And I’m like, I’m just, I mean this is exhausting, you know
We are never getting back together, like ever

Oh my God I fucking hate this cunt. It’s like having a girl text you during a temper tantrum, except she’s singing it. And the music is so empty and sterile and pointless and awful, it makes Dora the Explorer songs about teamwork sound like fucking Slipknot.

(image source of taylor in another geriatric swimsuit with her new boyfriend conor kennedy at the kennedy compound in hyannis this weekend = inf)

Shiss 08/14/2012 16:41

Rush Limbaugh?

Mac-Daddy 08/14/2012 16:50

OMG I’m still cracking up over that Quato Photo on last thread by 2F1T

as for Taylor (not so) Swift…..who give a shit.

P.S. here is an interesting, yet totall far-fetched story about Miley Cyrus:

Caribou 08/14/2012 17:10

If the stuff that comes out of her vagina is nearly as bad as the crap that comes out of her mouth the fact all these guys left her is no longer a mystery.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/14/2012 17:10

Quato’ore-gato! I would love to let Taylor write terrible songs about me after I stole her childhood.

Honkey Dong 08/14/2012 17:25

Damn, this chick takes things serious that are only poked at her in fun!

PunkA 08/14/2012 17:47

Personally, I’d tag her, bag her and mess with her for fun just to see if the idiot would write a song about me.

She is a boring dolt.

harleydavidson 08/14/2012 17:53

unless this chick is getting fucked up the ass and doing some ass to mouth, i move that she be stricken from this website in the future.

aquanetta jones 08/14/2012 17:54

I wish Teddy Kennedy was still alive so he could drive this bitch to the bottom of Chappaquiddick.

dubbya 08/14/2012 18:01

“And me, falling for a screaming that I’m right” what the fuck does that even mean? it sounds like she just took a monkey’s first try at making sentences using those words that magnetically stick to the fridge/my biceps.

HumanBeatbox 08/14/2012 23:07

THANK YOU!! As a woman do I have the right to expunge her from my gender? She’d be much more entertaining as a starfish sucking the meat off some dead animal on the sea floor in Planet Earth.

Pitbulllover 08/15/2012 19:36

wow those Kennedys are getting uglier and uglier through the generations. And that looks like Ted Kennedy sneaking up on them – but he’s dead, right? After John died, it seems like the worst traits are getting passed down through their offspring. And suddenly a ginger pops up to make things worse.